With the threat of Sophisticated and damaging cyber-attacks on the increase, every organisation has to be ready to handle the challenges of responding to IT security incidents.The effects of a cyber-breach could be wide-ranging and may incorporate business continuity problems, theft of intellectual property, customer information or funds and even reputational damage leading to loss of consumer confidence.In Order to minimise the effect of an attack, it is very important that the time between the attack happening and detection is as brief as possible, and the response has to be rapid and thorough.Context’s CIR licensed cyber Incident response staff has vast experience in managing complex, high profile and business critical investigations. Our team can help your organisation to recognise a cyber-incident and then immediately put in place an extremely effective cyber security incident response strategy to fix the situation.
- Our team of Blackpanda specialists provide:
- Senior level incident management guidance and advice
- Close connections with the NCA and NCSC where a broader law enforcement or Government participation will encourage goals of this investigation
- deep technical ability and analytical expertise to quickly, accurately evaluate and recommend response/ remediation actions
- Quick provision and installation of innovative tools for sophisticated cyber incident investigation
- Context holds discretion, integrity, efficiency and accuracy to be of utmost significance
- The data breach consulting is provided on a yearly retainer basis at different service levels, depending upon your needs. It isan economical means to retain quick access to an incident response capability, without the need to keep a response team in house.
In 24/7 access to highly experienced incident response advisers. Access to a dedicated IRIS telephone ‘hotline’ for incident reporting and triage functions, cost effective arrangement to keep an effective incident response capability, Guaranteed phone support and incident response service supply, Guaranteed onsite response times. At the start Context will commence the on-boarding procedure to Make sure that we and your organisation are prepared to hit the ground running and Steer clear of any technical or logistical delays when a response is necessary.